With over 25 years’ experience helping thousands of students to achieve their goals; Arden University can help you find accredited courses to gain the qualification you need for your career, or to find the course which interests you. They offer a variety of courses including criminology, law, accounting and computing. Many of their courses are also accredited by official awarding bodies such as the British Psychological Society, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Management Institute; with graduates getting employment from top companies such as Google, Jaguar and the NHS.
Arden University is also one of only 5 universities which offer accredited law degrees that allow for distance learning. They aim to break down the barriers to higher education, which is why they offer flexible, affordable courses for people all over the UK. Get 24/7 support from a university that works with you, whether you want a BA in Business or an MA in Healthcare Management.
What are ‘distance’ and ‘blended’ learning?
Distance learning refers to the courses which are carried out entirely online or by post, with no need to attend a physical college or university in order to obtain your qualification. Some courses require exams which may need to be taken in a college or workplace, but all the coursework and teaching materials are available from anywhere via your online student account.
Blended learning, on the other hand, is a course which provides both online distance learning as well as university-based teaching methods, so you get the flexibility of virtual learning with the face-to-face support of attending a local study centre 2 days a week. They offer 5 different intake dates and 5 study centres across the UK in Birmingham, London and Manchester.
Why study at Arden University?
As well as gaining a Bachelors, Masters or MBA in an area you are interested in; there are several reasons to choose to study at Arden.
- It is cheaper than other universities, as they save money providing all course material online.
- You greatly increase your employability and chance of success with an accredited course from Arden.
- You save money on travel and accommodation costs.
- You get one-on-one tutor support and student support when you need it.
- You can choose from a variety of courses.
- You can work around your current situation; learning anytime, anywhere with full-time and part-time options available.
- You can choose a blended or distance learning
- You can gain the qualification you need from professional bodies to further your career.
It’s not just the contents of your course that matters either, as you gain a variety of other highly sought-after skills from online learning to organisation. You also learn how to manage your time, work independently, meet deadlines and increase your IT skills; all of which are key skills in all jobs from graphic design to project management.