Why study a course with a BAC-accredited provider?
- Studying at a BAC accredited institution means that your education is in safe hands, as the accreditation process involves an onsite inspection focusing on five areas:
- Premises and health and safety
- Management, staffing and administration
- Student welfare
- Teaching, learning and assessment
- The management of quality
The BAC’s involvement doesn’t stop once they’ve awarded accreditation to a particular institution, as they also carry out continuous quality assurance monitoring. This process involves data returns, inspection reports, spot check inspections and financial analysis. Providers are expected to pay an annual fee to the accrediting body and they must maintain transparency by informing the BAC of any changes or complaints.
- You’ll have plenty of choice when it comes to selecting a subject. Across the United Kingdom, hundreds of high-quality BAC accredited providers offer an exciting mix of academic programmes, vocational courses and professional qualifications. Whether your chosen career is creative, caring, scientific or adventurous, there’s a course for you!
It’s worth remembering that while BAC accreditation is a mark of educational quality, the BAC isn’t an awarding body. To check out whether your chosen course is validated by a recognised awarding body, we recommend heading over to Ofqual’s Register of Regulated Qualifications.
- Delivery is flexible, so you can choose whether to study in class, online or via a combination of both methods. Some courses with BAC accreditation are offered by several different training providers, so it’s worth checking out your options. This is especially important if you’re planning to study on-site, as a large, bustling higher education institution will feel very different from a small private college.
What qualifications are on offer at BAC-accredited institutions?
The British Accreditation Council works with a huge number of learning providers, so here’s a small selection of courses that will give you a flavour of the variety on offer:
- BAC-Accredited Introduction into Financial Markets course
- Institutional Trader Programme London Stock Exchange course
- Fund Manager Programme
- Equities Fund Manager Programmer
- Diploma in Medical Forensic Science
- Diploma in Digital Marketing
- Certification in Radiographic Inspection
- Diploma in the English Language
- Diploma in Montessori Education
- Certificate in Acting
- Diploma in Animal Osteopathy
What jobs can I do?
- Stock Trader
- Digital Marketer
- Forensic Scientist
- Radiographic Inspector
- EFL Teacher
- Montessori Teacher
- Animal Osteopath