Why study a CACHE course?
The reasons to take up study with CACHE are truly countless. For a start, CACHE qualifications are explicitly designed to allow learners at any stage of their education or career to secure their future in the field of care and education. Equally importantly, CACHE courses help you gain an insight into the importance of care work whilst providing you with the unique skill set to be able to make a difference to the lives of those in your care.
CACHE has recently conducted a student survey asking about students’ experience of CACHE courses. According to the results:
- 9/10 learners said CACHE providers career-focused learning
- 97% said they would recommend CACHE to others
- 95% learner satisfaction
Most of the students also said that their course helped with job prospects and gave them sector-specific skills which they were then able to successfully apply in their careers.
What can I do with a CACHE qualification?
- Early Years Educator
- Social Worker
- Healthcare Manager
- Healthcare Support Worker
- SEN Teacher
What courses does CACHE offer?
CACHE offers a wide range of courses to meet the demands of the care and education sector – some of them are:
- Level 3 Diploma for the Early Years Workforce (Early Years Educator)
- Diploma in Playwork CACHE Level 3 (RQF) (NVQ)
- Preparing to Work in Home Based Childcare CACHE Award Level 3 (RQF)
- Early Years Level 4 Certificate NCFE CACHE
- Adult Care Level 3 Diploma (Social Care)
- CACHE Level 3 Award in Childcare and Education