EXIN has over 100 accredited partners and in the past three years, EXIN has created several IT standards, the most renowned of which are the IT Practice Diploma, Prince2, ISPL and ITIL. Most recently, however, EXIN has been focused on responding to market trends with certifications such as DevOps, Agile Scrum, Information Security and SIAM.
In the early 1990s, EXIN worked alongside a group of IT organisations to develop models which consisted of establishing a framework of IT competences that are based on the European Career Space standard. EXIN also helped develop the European Competence framework as a cooperative effort with the e-CF Alliance.
EXIN’s mission & vision
EXIN’s primary mission is to enable digital transformation by assessing and validating competencies.
EXIN aspires to be a leader in digital transformation by providing an empowering and inspiring a knowledge platform that offers IT certifications and e-competence assessments.
EXIN is the go-to organisation if you wish to further your professional development within the IT industry, particularly by enrolling in certification programs. EXIN has more than 30 years of experience in certifying over 2 million ICT professionals which makes it the leading and trusted authority in the IT market.
EXIN offers a range of relevant and in-demand certification programmes from foundation to master levels, so there is a certification that suits IT professionals of all abilities. EXIN exams are available in several languages and the pass mark for most exams is 65%.
EXIM VeriSM Courses
- VeriSM Foundation
- VeriSM Essentials
- VeriSM Plus
- VeriSM Professional
EXIN Agile Courses
- Agile Scrum Foundation
- Agile Scrum Master
- Agile Scrum Product Owner
- Agile Scrum Product Owner Bridge
- Agile Coach
EXIN DevOps Courses
- DevOps Foundation
- DevOps Professional
- DevOps Master
EXIN BCS SIAM Courses
- BCS SIAM Foundation
- BCS SIAM Professional
EXIN Privacy and Data Protection Courses
- Privacy and Data Protection Essentials
- Privacy and Data Protection Foundation
- Privacy and Data Protection Practitioner
- EXIN BCS Artificial Intelligence
- EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation
- EXIN EPI Data Center Management Migration Specialist
What are the benefits of getting EXIN-certified?
EXIN certificates can significantly help your organisation to perform to the best of its ability as EXIN provides your employees with high-quality knowledge and skills that are needed to respond to change. EXIN is a trusted organisation which has a long history of identifying the skills gap within businesses and recommending particular certifications which are relevant to individual cases. With 33 years of experience in providing certifications, EXIN is internationally recognised within its service management making it a reputable certification institute to trust.
Certifications are an excellent way to ensure that employees have the latest up-to-date digital abilities that are required to do their job effectively and potentially advance further within the IT industry. The following are just some of the benefits that getting your workforce certified can bring to your organisation:
- Ensures your workforce is confident working with new technologies and is able to keep up-to-date
- Certifications are a way of investing in your business by empowering your workforce with the competencies that they need to be successful in their role
- The EXIN portfolio features certificates on several different levels from foundation to expert, which cater to the diverse needs of organisations
- Establishes competence-based talent
- Certificates empower your workforce
- Certificates can be achieved through self-study and an online exam