About the University of Suffolk
Study a practical course designed to progress your career, an academic degree to enhance your knowledge or a mixture of the two. The university offers practical short courses at one of its partner colleges such as Suffolk New College, and have centres all over the United Kingdom.
Both their academic and practical courses can be studied through a range of methods. While you can study at one of the University of Suffolk’s campuses, they also offer distance learning and blended courses.
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing your study method whilst having the recognition of getting your qualification from a prestigious university. Having an accredited qualification from the University of Suffolk is an excellent achievement recognised by employers around the world.
Why study at the University of Suffolk?
As well as a variety of courses to choose from in higher education, there are many other reasons to study with the University of Suffolk.
- 95% of their graduates are employed or in further study after six months.
- They are an inclusive university, offering diverse teaching methods for everyone including mature students and international students.
- They are one of the newest universities in the UK, offering some of the most up-to-date teaching methods in the modern world.
- They have informative open days at their Ipswich campus as well as their partner colleges. This can help you see if Suffolk is right for you.
- They are in the top 25 universities in the Whatuni Student Rankings, as well as the top 20 for student support, lecturers and job prospects.
The students rate the University of Suffolk highly not just in terms of employability, but also in how the university works with the students. Enrol on a course with the University of Suffolk and whether it’s a few weeks’ CPD training for your job or a three-year undergraduate degree course, you will get the support and expert teaching from their expert lecturers.
Why study online?
Distance learning allows you to gain the qualification you want flexibly and affordably. Not only do online courses cost less than in-class study, but you won’t need to relocate, pay for student accommodation or travel to university, saving you hundreds of pounds or more per year.
Blended and online study allows you to work around your current schedule whether it be caring for kids or working full time. With blended learning and short in-class courses, you can gain an accredited qualification with practical training.
With the University of Suffolk’s high-tech teaching, you can experience student life without the need to move across the country and be part of the students’ union.