Why study an IICT approved course?
There are several reasons why you should consider taking a course that has been given the IICT’s seal of approval:
- Your learning provider will be affiliated with an internationally recognised professional body, as the IICT approves courses in 27 countries
- Every IICT approved training provider receives valuable insurance cover
- All approved providers qualify for full IICT membership, and this involves making a commitment to the organisation’s values and principles. Details are laid out in its wide-ranging code of ethics, which covers areas like propriety, professional conduct and professional development
- Your trainer’s natural therapy qualification will have been verified to ensure that it meets the IICT’s high standards
- The qualification you’ll gain will impress employers and enhance your CV, as it will be approved by a professionally respected body.
What jobs could an IICT course lead to?
The field of complementary therapy is incredibly varied. Here’s a selection of the careers you could opt for if you study an IICT approved programme.
- Social worker
- Nutritional therapist
- Bowen therapist
- Pilates instructor
- Acupressure practitioner
- Reiki practitioner
- Yoga practitioner
- Sports massage therapist
- Progressive kinesiology practitioner
- Teaching assistant
- Baby yoga tutor
What kind of courses does the IICT approve?
- Advanced Certificate in Counselling and Psychology
- Level 5 Diploma in Stress Management
- Foundation Course in Bowen therapy
- Level 2 Certificate in Reiki
- Level 3 Course in Reflexology
- Level 3 Course in Aromatherapy
- Level 3 Course in Sports Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Indian Head Massage
- Level 4 Certificate in Acupressure
- Level 1 and 2 Diploma in Pilates
- Level 3 Diploma in Yoga
- Foundation Course in Progressive Kinesiology
- Teacher’s Aide/Teaching Assistant Certificate
- Baby Yoga Instructor Course