CompTIA core series certificates are industry-leading credentials that can significantly improve your employability. They include CompTIA A+ Certification, CompTIA Network+ Certification and CompTIA Security+.
CompTIA Authorized Partner Program is designed specifically for schools and not- for profit organisations and provides resources for training, recruiting, upgrading and certifying the skills of students within information technology.
CompTIA host a yearly CompTIA Partner Summit, which involves partners spending two days learning about the industry’s latest trends and adopting new creative classroom training techniques.
CompTIA offers two different Partner Programs:
- The Academy Partner
- The Delivery Partner
Academy Partner Program
CompTIA’s Academy Partner Program specifically targets the school demographic and provides valuable tools and resources to enable students to upgrade their IT skills. The Academy Partner Program also assists schools in promoting certification and enhancing students IT career opportunities.
Schools benefit from becoming an Academy Partner in many ways. They receive instructional resources such as CompTIA-approved learning materials, posters and visual aids, and CompTIA-hosted webinars that they can utilise within in-class training.
The Academy Partner Program allows schools to have access to the IT community, specifically within events and conferences and the CompTIA Network.
The Academy Partner is open to the following organisations:
- Secondary schools
- Not-for-Profit Organisations that provide technology instruction
- Government Funded Educational Agencies
Delivery Partner Program
CompTIA’s Delivery Partner Program assists training partner organisations in the process of recruiting, training and certifying IT professionals to start their IT career. The Delivery Partner Program ensures that certified employees have superior communication skills and are better able to understand new and complex technology.
The Delivery Partner Program allows training organisations to utilise CompTIA-approved learning resources, posters and visual aids, CompTIA-hosted webinars and access to both the CompTIA Instructor Network and events and conferences.
The requirements to join the Delivery Partner Program are as follows:
- CompTIA Certified Instructors
- CompTIA Approved Curriculum
- Annual Dues
- Marketing and Co-Branding
Benefits of Becoming a Partner
Partnering with CompTIA as either a school or training organisation unleashes an abundance of benefits:
- Financial benefits: Substantial discounts on exam vouchers, CertMaster and content sold on CompTIA’s Marketplace
- Advance details on certification launches and updates: e.g. exam domains and objectives
- Demand generation: Co-promotional opportunities
- Promotional content: Professional testimonials and case studies; brochures and flyers tailored to different types of learners; videos and infographics; Partner plaques and banners
- Exclusive logo usage: CompTIA’s Corporate, Partner and Certification logos
- Classroom and instructor resources