Why study a Microsoft Authorised Training Centre course?
Recognised globally as trusted training courses, qualifications from the Microsoft Authorised Training Centre are held in high esteem. As leaders of the technological world, the Microsoft brand carries with it a level of prestige and excellence. For that reason, training courses, which have been officially authorised by the brand, will set you ahead of the rest when it comes to a career based around tech and development.
Should your current job—or the one-two which you aspire—include working directly with Microsoft technologies, undertaking a course of this nature is a step in the right direction. Whether you would like to become a Windows server expert, learn more about computer programming or become well-versed in cyber security, these training courses cover all sectors of modern technology. The height of flexibility, you can select either online courses which you study at home or courses which take place in a training centre near you.
What jobs can I do?
Now that you understand what a Microsoft Authorised Training Centre course may entail, let’s talk about your potential job prospects. Learning more about technology and undertaking Microsoft certification could be beneficial to your professional life. Since these training courses are widely varied so are the roles that they may open up to you. Here’s a list of some of the positions you may be able to undertake after completing these courses.
- IT Manager
- IT Support
- App Builder
- Cyber Security Professional
- Data Centre Manager
- Website Developer
- Business and Finance Expert
What courses does the Microsoft Authorised Training Centre offer?
The Microsoft Authorised Training Centre offers a range of courses for IT professionals. Which you ultimately choose will depend on your career aspirations and goals. From courses that will teach you about programming languages to general IT support education, there is certain to be a qualification that meets your requirements. It’s worth noting that Microsoft technologies are always advancing. For that reason, keeping ahead of the game with one of the below training courses could be a smart move for your career.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 (MCSA) Combi Course and Exam Pack
- MCSA Certification Bundle With 3 Exams: Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Certified Programming/Coding for Beginners with Official Microsoft Exams
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- IT Support Boot Camp (with 2 CompTIA Exams)
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Database Development
- MCSA: SQL Server 2016 Business intelligence (BI)
- Microsoft MTA Certification Bundle: Mobility And Devices, Security, Cloud