Why study a NEBOSH course?
NEBOSH qualifications are some of the most respected of their kind. While they provide their holders with practical knowledge on how to identify and control a wide range of workplace hazards, thus improving safety in your workplace, they also have the potential to boost your earning potential. Owing to its status amongst employers and students, having a NEBOSH qualification is very likely to give you an edge over your competitors. What’s more, NEBOSH’s annual study revealed that while the average salary for those required to have a NEBOSH Diploma was £50,000, that number was 16% lower (£43,000) when a NEBOSH Diploma wasn’t listed as a requirement.
What jobs can I do with a NEBOSH qualification?
Although NEBOSH qualifications have the potential to benefit individuals in a number of sectors and roles, the jobs that become more accessible are:
- Fire Risk Assessor
- Health and Safety Environmental Advisor
- Health and Safety Consultant
- Health and Safety Inspector
- Building Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Construction Site Manager
What courses does NEBOSH offer?
NEBOSH offers a wide range of courses suited to varying levels of experience and expertise. However, those that are most sought-after by employers and employees alike are NEBOSH’s Certificate-level qualifications, designed to help build an excellent foundation in health and safety for managers, supervisors as well as people starting their career in the health and safety sector. Those are:
- NEBOSH General Certificate
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety and Health
- NEBOSH Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management
- NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Safety
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management