Why study an ATHE course?
ATHE qualifications have several benefits.
- They save you time
Because ATHE’s qualifications have been developed with colleges and universities, the organisation has special partnerships with a range of higher education institutions. These arrangements could enable you to skip a year of your degree course for every level you complete with ATHE.
For example, completing the Level 5 Extended Diploma in Law will enable you to move on to an LLB top-up degree programme (the final year of university).
- They save you money.
Spending fewer years studying at a UK university will significantly reduce your tuition fees. Many ATHE qualifications are also eligible for an Advanced Learner Loan, which could help you to cover the cost of your course.
- They’re flexible
You can study ATHE qualifications in a classroom, by distance learning or via a combination of the two. You’ll also be able to choose between studying on a full-time or part-time basis, which could be particularly useful if you’re a mature student. Most ATHE qualifications feature mandatory core units and optional units which are designed to allow specialisation.
- They’re vocational
Some ATHE qualifications in areas such as computing and social care, include a relevant work experience placement that will help you to gain valuable practical skills. These will help to boost your employability.
What jobs can I do?
- Business Manager
- Senior Manager
- Project Manager
- Computer Programmer
- Information Systems Manager
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer
What courses does the ATHE offer?
- Business Management University Foundation Programme (Level 3 – 120 Credits) course
- Business Management, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 4 and 5) course
- Accounting and Finance, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 4 and 5) course
- Sales and Marketing, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 4 and 5) course
- Leadership and Team Working, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 4 and 5) course
- Business and Administrative Management Graduate Diploma (Level 6 Postgraduate MBA entry) course
- Business Strategic Management, MBA Advance Entry (Level 7) course
- IT and Computing, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 5 and 5) course
- Hotel and Hospitality, University 1st and 2nd Year (Level 4 and 5) course