Candlefox UK is a rapidly growing education and careers company designed to assist people in finding career happiness. We’re a disruptor in the industry, so If you want to be part of something big – apply for one of our open positions below.
Our innovative, fun and collaborative culture will ensure you have all the support you need to succeed and grow, both personally and professionally.Start your Candlefox UK career today.
Are you passionate about the web? Candlefox is a rapidly growing education marketplace designed to assist people in finding career happiness. Candlefox is based in Australia and launched in 2017 in the UK and we’re looking for dedicated, skilful writers to help boost our onsite content.
As a young and growing company, you’ll be able to watch as we grow in the UK and become an integral part of our development. As a content writer, you’ll be responsible for creating engaging content for our careers hub, which provides information on career outcomes, resources, study tips and industry information.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy writing and have a keen interest in this area. Passion, dedication and flexibility are all welcomes skills. Previous experience in a freelance or writing job is also preferred.
- Analysing and editing web content
- Researching reports and articles to assist in web content
- Liaising with the marketing and product team
- General administration tasks
- Collaborating with the content team in Australia
Desired Skills & Experience
- A graduate student with a Bachelor’s in Marketing, Media and or Journalism
- Proficient in English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Comfortable with and interested in technology and the web
- Excellent organisation skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise effectively
- Attention to detail
- Must have sound knowledge of digital marketing concepts (e.g. SEO, Content Marketing, Native Advertising etc…)
- Enthusiastic, honest and hardworking
- Comfortable working in a fun, casual but hard-working environment
Why should you join
Candlefox is growing quickly. We’re a disrupter in the education sector, so if you join our team, you will be helping people find the ideal course to enhance their career progression.
We are a supportive and flexible company with a collaborative culture that strives to support our employees to succeed in their career.
If this sounds like you, and you’re keen to join a growing company and play a significant role in Candlefox’s next phase of growth, apply now!