Why study an NCFE course?
For over 170 years, NCFE has devoted itself and all of its resources to the advancement of learning and enriching, outcomes-based vocational education for all. And it shows. Nowadays, NCFE continues to deliver on its promise to students, providing them with the knowledge, the know-how and the confidence to achieve their personal goals, no matter how ambitious.
Equally importantly, one of the reasons for NCFE’s success and ability to contribute so considerably to the nation’s vocational and technical sectors is its core understanding of learner psychology and needs. The qualification provider doesn’t subscribe to a one-size-fits-all approach to qualifications, instead, tailoring them to a diverse set of learners, abilities and career paths. So, should you decide to embark on an NCFE qualification, you may rest assured that your needs will be accounted for, helping you accelerate your path to success.
What jobs can I do with an NCFE qualification?
While NCFE can undoubtedly help you achieve your career ambitions, the jobs that you go on to do will depend on the course you choose to do and the area of study you immerse yourself in. Some jobs past learners have been able to land are:
- Teaching Assistant
- SEN Teacher
- Retail Manager
- Business Administrator
- Support Worker
- Adult Carer
- Health and Social Care Assessor
… and many more.
What courses does NCFE offer?
NCFE boasts a broad portfolio of courses, covering many sectors – for example:
- Counselling Skills (RQF) Level 2 Plus Substance Misuse Awareness
- Teaching Assistant: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools (RQF)
- Counselling Skills (RQF) Level 2
- Certificate in Retail Knowledge (RQF) Level 3
- Teaching Assistant: NCFE CACHE Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools (RQF)
- End of Life Care: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Certificate (RQF)
- Counselling Skills (RQF) Level 3
- Business Administration (RQF) Diploma Level 3
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care (RQF) Level 3
- Management (RQF) Level 3